Google ad Manager

Hello When adding Google admanger in my app playconsole give me 3 warnings and a lot of unsupported devices

I removed google admanger component and checkd no problum that time

Please help me

Can You Share warnings ss

I hope it is due to use of either start up ads or amazon ads…But surya due to ad part. After compiling into apk, try to remove the part which is asking such permission then recompile it as per @bodymindpower guide

I only use google admanager ads in this app no other ad components in this its a fresh app…
I also tryd to remove google admanager components and upload it in playconsole that time thease warnings not coming.

Please anyone reply

@Vishwas can you help

this error not for adding google ads component!

After removing the component not showing the warning messages

Can you try adding any other ads component (say, AdMob) and see if you get the same warnings?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Vishwas Yes i Removed Google admanger Ads component & i added Facebook audience network still that 3 warning message shows So it is A common warning for apps while adding ads??

Iam worried about showing somany unsupported devices also thats why iam asking…

It shows some Location Service also in my app i don’t ask any location services… can you please describe what is the issue

give 2 permission and other warning no issue

Monetization needs locations permission??

Yes, these components require these permissions to work. You can find details in docs.kodular.io, where the permissions required by each component are listed in their respective docs pages.

2 Likes

Ok Thank You So much, one more doubt why somany devices show unsupported while adding this components…??

This ads sdk Some devices Not Work then show this unsupported