Google maps location circle and add a marker

Hello, i have two doubts, one of them is how to do the blue circle like in the photo but in the google maps map or in the normal map of kodular.
The other question is how to add a marker in the google maps map(the red one in the photo), i don’t know how to do it. Thank you!

What have you tried. There is enough info about this on the community and in the docs. I unlist this for the moment.

I have tried but i don’t get it. Tell me but i dont find it, can you help me? Its suppose you are a moderator :slight_smile:

Why did you flag my response then?

And if you want help show what you have tried.

https://community.kodular.io/search?q=Marker

I don’t know what to do to do the circle, i only find solutions that puts the numbers of the longitude and the latitude, but not the circle.

Did you read all the documentation?

It is the enable my location block.

I put it when i initialize the screen and it does not show it.

I now from my new phone that i had to enable this in the Google Maps app before i was able to see it in my app.

He wants to see his location. That’s the circle he is talking about.

2 Likes

I want to see the circle I put in the photo, that blue circle that is the position of the user that is using the app , but I did what Peter said and it doesn’t work :frowning:

Try this aia and tell me if it works. Location sensor may need up to a few minutes to find the location , especially if tested indoors

map_location.aia (2.5 KB)

Ready !

This is the solution!
Another aia ready.
Enjoy It !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.