Google play store subscription system

Hello, I want some keys (button) in my application to be used only by subscribers. I will be glad if you show it on the block. Another problem is I don’t know how to integrate my google play store subscription system into my app.

Please have a look at this guide and try to integrate it by yourself

1 Like

I need to make a 1 month subscription period. For example, it should expire automatically after a month. Is there an option for me to do this in the overtime I get? finally where do i buy the extension

https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php

You can set your subscription period in google play console.

I understand, how can I save subscribed users information in firebase? That’s why I want to take precautions so that their subscriptions are not lost when they use a new phone.

This is not necessary, because Google does have all the information

In your app you only have to check on each run of the app for purchased products and subscriptions

Taifun

1 Like

you are very helpful thanks, should the person downloading the app from the Play Store also enter the app or provide the option to log in with google? Or is it not necessary? (so that your information is not lost)

Not necessary
You can check all these things during your tests…

Taifun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.