[GUIDE] Multiple extension in one

Introduction

In this tutorial, I will explain how to combine more than one extension together [multiple extension in one file].

Let’s get started

Step One :

Change your extension format

Step Two :

Step Three :

• Open your extension whose format you have changed to .zip
    and you will see your package in it.

Step Four :

• Copy the folder containing the package for your extension and add it to the empty zip file that you created in the second step.

Step Five

• Rename the file containing the packages
    From AllView.zip To AllView.aix

We’re done, you can now try the multi extensions in one

This is my first guide if you like it, don’t forget to hit like :heart:

5 Likes

Nice guide.

1 Like

Why exactly would this be helpful?
Will this help to workaround the 5 extensions restriction? If yes, my guess is, that Kodular will not like this very much…

Taifun

3 Likes

@deanart2012 thanks :heart:

I don’t try it but i think it will work.

I published this tutorial for extension dev , i don’t think any developer need to collection more than 3 extension

Congratulations. Thanks to you,
I will now have to pay monthly to develop my personal non-profit projects. I guess you paid for the ad plugin and you won’t be using this method anymore. Thanks for your great guidance.

1 Like

What happend guy’s tutorial ,its goal is to help developers integrate more than extensions in one . I needed this addition to my extensions but i didn’t found it in rush, if indeed you can users of the free version to use this method to add more than one extension, this is a mistake on kodular.

FAKE that is useless, since when importing they are all unpacked separately, which would be the same

1 Like

But if you add for example 4 extension in your project then add Multiple extension have more than 2 extension, if it add that is mean There is a problem with kodular, else no problems
I qm primary user so i can’t test it

Yes this method is not working can you please remove it?