[Guide] RecyclerList - Google Spreadsheet - Custom Search - How to Add/Delete/Update records

Same problem… I think there is some minor bugs in extension (after 1.0.0 release)… Iam working in version 1.0.0 without problem except(when any label click you cant Re-click using recycler :slightly_smiling_face:

Just tested filter, works fine for me

Post or pm me a test aia that shows the problem

1 Like

now its working fine .pls check my blocks and tell me (( if you see any error))

I imported the aia again, and now it is working normally. Thanks for the guide

2 Likes

Can I change list view look? Or can I use inbuilt text and image view because I need to add some more extension but for free minimum is 5 so

1 Like

Yes I am also facing this same problem any solution you got?

I try to make from scratch on nitoron but it just crash app can u plz help me I can give aia too if u can help me?

Hey Dora,

if I try to append multiple Datas to the Spreadsheet but it makes sometimes empty Rows.
I try to add an Timer but it doesnt work.

Do you have any clue how to solve this or how to add the Clock right?

blocks(1)

Hello Dora.

Could you send me some screenshots of the objects that are hidden in the Kodular designer?
I’m starting on this and it would help me a lot.
thank you

Try the aia file

Thank you, do you know what version of the Recyclerlist was used for the project? Because I take the last one from GitHub and it doesn’t filter me properly. Already review and review the project with the test AIA and everything is exactly the same.

Hi dear friends,

Dora, thank you for sharing this app with us. This app has helped me a lot, but I have a small problem. I want to use web instead of GSAI2. Is it possible this way? I wonder if there is an example .aia?

Thanks!

i created login app using this method. but i am unable to convert json text to list.
like: [[“12345678901”,“Name”,“Balance”]]
i just want when textbox1 = to 12345678901 text than (anything logic like show toast)
but this is only possible with recyclerlist because in recyclerlist contain “DataItem” feature. but is there any way to do this without recyclerlist extension.???

Ben hepsini yaptım ama kendi tablomu göremiyorum sorunum bu: The operation remove list item cannot accept the arguments: , [“<!DOCTYPE”], [1]

This content filtering block works, but I would need to have a FOR EACH ITEM there.
Can someone advise me?

Hi,

Thank you for sharring,
I need to make a check box or Swich instead of text at one of the feilds, like a checklist,
can you help please.

Thanks

is it just me or loading is a bit slow?

Hi @dora_paz, I was wondering if there is any way to add one more item than the default four, and if so, how? That said, thank you very much for your work.