Help for homework app needed

Prepare an app by using any free software for the cinema hall , where the computer asks for the age
of the person. If the person is below and equals to 16 ,the computer should give the price of the
ticket as Rs 10.0. Above the age of 16 and Below 65 ,the ticket price is Rs 15.00 and a person older
than that is free

PLS HELP ME IN MAKING THIS APP

Use if … then… statement with math and logic blocks.

hey, Will google accept this app? @dora_paz

btw @DAKSH_MANN welcome to the community!

To me it looks like a reservation app in which ticket price depends on users age.

It looks like homework and not an app for publishing.

Same question was asked in MIT’s community. Do you use Kodular or App Inventor ?

They’re probably looking to use any free method so long as someone makes the app for them. So many people these days who have homework want other people to do it for them.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Look at his readtime <1min. This means: join, ask and disappear.

1 Like

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun