Help me to improve ui

I also didn’t say it was the problem just that there is the predominant main color and its combinations. What we can’t do is mix many colors, many font sizes, many types of fonts … I’m not an expert but I value the UI a lot. I am trying to learn, looking, studying and observing the beautiful UI. I’m still a long way from what I think is ideal … but I’m trying hard.

2 Likes

Sorry if it’s hurt… I am just giving ans…
I only want that you must use some other colours also…

1 Like

Not it did not hurt me at all
I used it for beta
I was finding some new color

1 Like

I am also works on ui first before koding… Because ui is the best way to attract users…

2 Likes

@Alapjeet And @Rogerio_Rios I think your fight will last a little longer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually I started this a year ago working with kodular since a year I left it for some time because of a reason . I am not friendly with UI design

They are not fighting

1 Like

Read this it help you for Ui Design

1 Like

Thanks @Yash_Agarwal_376

We are justing sharing thoughts…
Their is no fight between family members…

1 Like

You can also try this…

Thank you for your great help :grinning:

1 Like

Hey don’t mind my comment am just kidding

2 Likes

Ya i know… I told you na we all are family…

2 Likes

I have this problem too … I create the back end, but the front end UI I get late …

2 Likes

Ok
Does someone want to tell what more features it should have I know I do not post apk but comment by just seeing image

@Rogerio_Rios sorry if any of my comment hurts you…

1 Like

Now end this topic until the real gangster is come to withdrawan the posts :sweat_smile: Our lovely moderator Peter

2 Likes

You didn’t tell me anything to hurt me. We are just exchanging ideas. Do not worry.

I am trying to improve.
The top is a horizontal scrool. I’ll fine-tune the text boxes by putting the label on the outside I will centralize Labels Ok and Cancel.
My God ! Orange! Just kidding… @Alapjeet :+1: :grin:

1 Like

I really do not understand

1 Like