Help regarding storing weekly data in my App

Hello,

I am Making A Weekly Data, Which Shows Activity Performed in a week.

weekly_result_error_snip

For Better Understanding:

Sun : 100
Mon: 150
Tue : 50
Wed: 250
Thu : 350
Fri : 500
Sat : 1000
Whole Week/ Sum of All: 2400

But The Thing is Here:

When the Weekends (Saturday), I Want To Delete Previous Data and Store New Weekly Data From Sunday and so and so again n again.

My Blocks:

Please Help me out Friends!

Which block is the problem and what error do you get?

1 Like

as a sample i only added values of two weekdays but you need to add the values of all the week day that you need to earse after Saturday.

this block will change the value to zero after saturaday and you can start storing new data on sunday.

if it works for you then mark this as solution so others can find it.

2 Likes

Manish bhai Thoda Aur Clear Samjha Sakte ho kya aap Please

1 Like

kya samaj me nahi aya?

2 Likes

Sir in this Given Example You Showed How to Set Data to 0 but can you please show how to store new Data too. a humble request to you my dear friend

1 Like

your app will automatically store new data as it was doing previously.

2 Likes

test the app in real device and if you get any error then tell here

2 Likes

https://community.kodular.io/t/help-regarding-storing-weekly-data-in-my-app/28357/3?u=fatzak100

Manish Sir There is a Bug in the Above Code, It Does NOT Change The Value After Saturday to Zero But Instead Changes ON SATURDAY Itself

The Purpose of the Code is that in my App I have to Show the Data in Weekly Format Showing Activity of Each Day in Week.

What Happens Above is Data of 6 Days [Sun to Friday (1 to 6 Weekdays)] Value is Shown without any issue.

But As Saturday Comes, As per your Code, The Values are Reset to 0 including the Value of Previous 6 Days.

Somewhat Can We Do?: When Sunday (i.e Weekday 1) arrives we should Check Past Weeks Data and Clear it to ensure Storage of New Data.

Sir if you and Kodular Experts can Find Solution to Above Situations it won’t be Just Helpful to me but Also Other Koders Who can Try Applying Weekly Data Feature to Thier App.

Sir Please Help US Out

1 Like

Sir I Will Be Waiting For Your Valuable Reply, Thank You

1 Like

so you want the value to turn 0 on sunday right?

if yes, then change the value to 1

1 Like

Nope Sir It isn’t Working

1 Like

show your block image.

( also tell me what happens if you change the value from 7 to 1)

2 Likes

Sir this is my Blocks image:

1 Like

i mean show your blocks which include my blocks. i want to see how you have used the block arrangement that i suggested.

2 Likes

Actually Sir when VALUE changes from 7 to 1 I get the new week starts and the VALUE of new week starts to be stored and So again next week and again n again

1 Like

please show your blocks with my blocks so that i know what is going wrong. without that i can’t help you.

1 Like

Ok Sir, Right now I am have dinner within have an your I will get you the screenshots

1 Like

“within an hour” mate its been a day lol