How to link between pages?

I need help with something. I want the data loaded with the video pucket and image pucket components to be displayed on another page. how do i do this? please help me. Thank you very much in advance.

you can open the another screen with start value and on initializing the another screen you can use get start value component to get the values

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. Could you please explain to me in more detail what I need to do with visuals? Thank you very much in advance.

See tip 1

And

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Thank you very much for everything, but I could not follow the instructions in this image, I need your help on how to do it.

Reuse your screen snd components
DRY - don’t repeat yourself
Seperate data and logic
Learn to work with lists

And do the tutorials to learn the basics

Taifun

Hello, thank you very much for your help. What I wanted to say in my previous post was this: I tried to apply the codes in the area I highlighted with a red pen, but I could not do it. I wonder if you can show me how to do it with a video. Thank you very much in advance.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Sorry, but no

Taifun

I don’t know what I should do here. what should I do?

Do the tutorials to learn the basics including how to work with TinyDB

Taifun

I’m sorry, what training do I need to take? Can you give a link to the tutorial?

read again

Taifun

Thankyou very much.