Hosting your own TinyWebDB

but have this :sob::joy:

I didnā€™t understand what are you trying to explain?

Iā€™m not sure what he means either, but I have a question: the screenshot shows your account will expire on the 2nd of December 2021.

Does this mean a free account only lasts for 1 year then you need to upgrade? (Like a free trial you get with some software/apps but instead of getting 7 or 30 days, you are given 1 year.)

1 Like

I am using basic plan, which means i have bought basic plan for one year,

free account has no expiration date but they may terminate you whenever they want and also it has some limitation you can look at their wesite

Sorry, thatā€™s my fault for not checking out the website before asking a silly question. I thought a basic plan was free.

In actual fact thereā€™s a free hosting plan, and paid premium plans. The cheapest premium plan is called ā€œBasicā€ which is the one you have.

1 Like

Hi, You dont need any plan ā€”just follow the link below and you can host your own TinyDB web in google spreadsheetā€¦absolutely freeā€¦i m already using it so recommended.

1 Like

Noā€¦ it didnā€™t work meā€¦ even I added comment and post the script code, aia all but still no response from niotron

not work for me

@Diego i keep getting this problem when i want to do get-value =
ā€œcommunication with the web service encountered a protocol exceptionā€

Maybe the problem is caused by empty database.json, even though Iā€™ve done store-value before doing get-value but store-value doesnā€™t seem to work, and strangely this problem only appears in my app whereas this problem doesnā€™t appear when I do store -value and get-value on my website.

I have read every post related to this problem but none of the posts can help me.
My Website : http://salmandeveloper.vastserve.com/

Did you try this, further back in the topicā€¦?

I never asking for help, if I can find the answer by myself @TimAi2
Iā€™ve tried everything including the one you posted

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.