How can I rewrite and change app_inventor after sound record to user My Documents

blocks (2)

and also make sure you asked for write storage permission.
Looks like the component does not ask for it itself

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Sure that is what I was thinking and it seemed to work fine.
Thank you in advance @Mika that is a great job you solved it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

So does it work for you with this blocks and asking for write storage permission?
Then we have to fix the component and add all checks in it too.

Yes this works fine

Can you show how please

It will be nice to do so

blocks (3)

1 Like

Hello @Mika everything works perfect but the worse thing face is that when I record the first records and when I repeat the second recording the first will be deleted and replaced to the second record so I don’t know why I can’t keep both multiple recording.
See this

This record was replaced by the second one

Please one last advanced help needed

You have to use random file name each time you save file.

How does this work?

1 Like

I have tried both these methods none of them works, for my surprise that way stops the component from recording

How about doing it exactly as in my image, such as. no space, no other characters etc

1 Like

Even this one

Try it with .3pg as extension and not with .mp3

1 Like

Thank you very much @Boban you have real saved my time again

That worked like a magic the error was with the time and date and minutes
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Yes @Mateja you thought well.
But I don’t know if there is a way to record only internal audio instead of taking the outside audio.

is there any option on that?

With Kodular, no.
Also, it requires root. All android devices need to be rooted so an external application can record internal audio.

See the answer from abhinov
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-record-internal-audio-on-Android?top_ans=113861091