How can i set all firebase url and id at the same time

Yes i am uploading name , email , mobile numbers like login details

So, why so many database components? You can upload the datas under different tags in the same database.

I know that but this is not my aia , i purchased this , please help can i change all firebase url and id like that

Wait a minute, I’m showing you how to upload data with different tags in same database. You should’ve learnt about Firebase before making such app because there are huge user security issues.

This is what you need:

Update this according to your need.
Mark it as solution if it helped you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do not delete firebase component. If you leant it, you could understand the owner of the app logic. For all the firebase he is setting it in screen initialise, so firebase project also may carry depending on the needs better you ask at owners of the app

Well first of all you don’t need that many firebase components of you know how to structure them properly. You can use the same component to get and set data to firebase use your logic then if you get stuck at something just ask us here.

I dont want to change everything in codes

I only gave you a suggestion it’s up to you if you want to change it or not. If you use what I said your components will be less then they are now.