How can I use tiny db or any other method for saving usage

Hello seniors,
How can I make my app work like this :-
app needs to fetch data only when app start every time, app has 5-7 screens, when user switch on the screen and again switch back to previous screen the data should not be fetch from firebase, should be fetch from tiny db but when user reopen the app that time should be fetch from firebase…
actually I cant understand the logic of doing this that is only I need help. I know how to use tiny db
or

when the user open the app only that time app fetch data from firebase database, until the data was same on firebase database and tiny db, the app does not fetch data from server and use data from tiny db

I know how to use tiny db but I dont know the correct procedure of doing this

actually the motive of doing this to save usage of firebase and not to hit the free quota, If any good idea for this please suggest me.
thank you for helping me.

Doing a search :mag:, here in comunnity :

“register first time user”

.I found this .

Read from start to finish, calmly…

My friend I already search related topic on that but my query is not about registering user and not,

even I know this method
but my situation is different app needs to fetch data only when app start every time, app has 5-7 screens, when user switch on the screen and again switch back to previous screen the data should not be fetch from firebase, should be fetch from tiny db but when user reopen the app that time should be fetch from firebase…
actually I cant understand the logic of doing this that is only I need help. I know how to use tiny db

by the way thank you for your recommendation. I learnt something new from that topic
thank you @Rogerio_Rios

Do you switch to Screen1 again once app is launched or do you use it as Intro ?

I use screen 1 as a intro screen

Then while Screen1 is loading maybe call data from firebase and save it to tinyDD. On all other screens call data from tinyDb

1 Like