How do I put clicks inside the circle?

click

24 clickable areas in the picture. there are 25 with the middle one. I want to add clickability to all frames, how can I do that?

When clicked it should go to another image or page I created.

Thank you

Can the areas have different colirs? Or slightly different colors?

Use the Canvas and determine the background color of the coordinates the user clicked to find out the clicked area

Taifun

1 Like

Yeah. It will change with the colors I set at each click, this is my plan. I was going to do this with a picture too. it would be nice if there is another way"

I don’t know how or where to do it at all. is there a sample starter file? I am totally amateur.

Prepare an image which has a different color for each area and upload it as asset into your app
Drag a cancas into the working area
Set that image as canvas background color and use the touched event of the canvas together with the GetBackgroundPixelColor method to get the color, then use a list of the different colors to identify the area

Taifun

2 Likes

Just take a look at the link below.

Your drawing has too many missing and faulty pixels. This shape can be drawn with Adobe Illustrator without errors.

1 Like

Blockquote Sadece aşağıdaki bağlantıya bir göz atın.

I couldn’t reconcile this with what I wanted to do. Sorry for not knowing and thank you.

Isn’t there something ready at least a square or a block to start with. I could not understand from the document.

Unfortunately I do not have a simpler description of how to do it…

Why don’t you just start and give it a try? And if you got stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

2 Likes

thank you Taifun.
I tried reading the books. I tried other projects here about music, but I tried for 1 year and couldn’t do it. If there is a beginning, I can continue.
now i thought i wanted something simple but i think dreams will fall in again :frowning:

the beginning is to drag a canvas component into your project… yes, you can do it…
Taifun

1 Like

Anyone want to make 1 sample aia for a fee?

“The wheel is always stationary, I mean motionless”
i need; There are 25 squares, each of which is clickable, and when I click on a square, it goes to the picture or page I specified.
My goal: When you click on the 1st square, there will be a different content, such as color and fortune telling.
When you click on the 2nd square, there will be a different content, etc…
and already limited 25 total information.

I wish the picture or page would stay in place and only the information inside would change, but I think it is very difficult :((I think it would be easier if I prepared the pictures, I don’t know.

I now moved your thread into the #marketplace request category

What is your budget?

Taifun