How save a file from my application to my computer (server)

Hello,

I need you…

I would like save and take files (pdf, svg, mp4, doc, xls,… ) from my application to my computer (server).
How can I do that please ?

Use FTP component and file picker component.
File picker will select the file and FTP transfers it

thank you for your reply !
how can i do that on kodular?

Use search option available before component Platte in creator

Hi,
For FTP, you need software on your computer (XAMPP, etc…) You will need basic knowledge on operating a FTP server. To learn, search online

Yes this is needed if you want to get them directly on your computer but for that your computer must be online 24*7
That’s why it is recommended to use a hosting/server , you may get it free or paid as per your requirement

Ok ! thank’s very much. But, for example, if i want create svc. file from my app and save this in my computer, how i do ?

You can help me,
I did not understand what to write here

Well … I used this tutorial YouTube to program my computer into an FTP server, when I fill the idenfication boxes in kodular, it does not work. And I have the same question as 1114: What am I putting in the boxes, compared to the information I have in the computer?

There are many tutorials
I am attaching one ,try it:

2 Likes

I saw this tutorial, but I would like to save on my PC and not in hosting/server…

Here is the configuration I have on my PC compared to the tutorial I mentioned earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2k9nQSdro

To configure, I used Adress IPv4
Capture

2 Likes

Some notes:

• In order to make your server accessible anywhere, you will need to open ports on your router (in this case port 21)
  • If you plan to make your server local-only, do not use your public address (the one when you search “my ip”)… Do ipconfig and find your local ipv4 address.
1 Like

Can i insert IP adress here ?

Yes you can

1 Like

Well… I configured my router as you advised me. when i try to access my server from my browser, it works fine!
but when I try with my application, it does not connect …
Yet I put my login, my password, my IP address and with the right port …

you need to know the username and password to your ftp. after that you can access the contents

I don’t no how, but it’s ok now ! thank u very much !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.