How to Auto Update App?

Sometimes there are answers here itself on the community but we are just too lazy to search them.

2 Likes

I think you are dumb to assume things because i searched the entire community and it didn’t work. The activity starter returns a error saying corresponding activity not found. So please dont assume things and call others lazy. Your lazy that you dont even know the solution but says i am lazy rip on you

You haven’t mentioned anywhere in your question that you have searched the community and you have tried using the activity starter. So, before calling someone dumb, you should first learn how to ask a question and how to describe what have you tried so far because others here are also humans like you, they aren’t any kind of magicians to assume automatically what others have tried.

2 Likes

Why should someone mention they searched the community?? A person will ask if they cant find the solution in the community by searching. If you know the solution then speak or just mention a post instead of saying lazy etc

Because there are some dumb users like me who aren’t some kind of magicians to assume that someone has searched the community.

Nope, I’m dumb. How can I know the solution?

I already did.

I think it were you to start saying it.

1 Like

Please keep the community clean from those reply’s. instead you could provide

full detailed information on your question example: screenshot of blocks,what you have tried, and a better question to help us find a solution for you!

if you are still confused than please read this article

2 Likes

How more detailed can i go? I don’t know how to do it so i asked. Do anyone know?

you don’t need to ask, just read the post i attached

What are you saying?? I don’t have to ask?? What’s happening right now?? There are no solution in The community dude that works atleast for Android Pie.

Maybe provide screenshot of your blocks, so that this dumb can try to help you.

1 Like

What blocks? I dont know to to install i didn’t come up with anything. The solutions in the community is no longer working for higher api level and Android Pie

Means you haven’t tried anything yet?

1 Like

How you make apps with Kodular?

I tried but nothing works on Android Pie

If so, then show your blocks.

Because other users time is just as valuable as yours. In future users won’t likely help you if you don’t provide enough info for them. At least i won’t do that. My time is valuable to me and i only help users that do some homework themselves else i only post the mentioned link. I have better things to do with my time then to ask a whole lot of questions that the user posting here could do for himself.

2 Likes

I searched the Community. Searched Google. Done everything but it just doesn’t work for Android Pie. And why is this unlisted? I need to get help asap and why did you come here and just unlisted it?

You forgot to mention earlier?

How dare you! they are moderators and their work is to keep the community clean. you need some respect .

I forgot yea i thought its obvious. I am really pissed off right now with the people’s reply it’s annoying kinda and there i see its unlisted