How to blur an image

Hello,
I uploaded the extension and draged it into designer part but it still doesn’t work.
Here is the apk :
Ycons.apk (5.5 MB)

What exactly is it?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hello, thank you for your answer,
You are right, I used a lot the image editor and it seems to be the cause of my problem, but I haven’t found an alternative to blur an image without it yet.
Here is a screenshot of the blocks i used :

What do you expect to happen and what happens instead?

Use a label to display the path to the picked image…

You only can access shared storage and ASD…
Some basics on Android storage system.

Is there any error message?
Taifun

Hello, sorry for the late reply,
The goal is that when the user clicks on a button, he chooses an image and put it in the background of the application with a blur effect. Everything works fine if I remove this blur effect but as soon as I call the “image editor”, I get the error “Error 908 : The permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE has been denied. Please enable it in the Settings app.”. I tried to add an extension that is supposed to fix the bug but it doesn’t work.

Simple and very easy Solution is make a copy of blur image and put blocks when image or button click replace the image simple!!!