How to change activity path like com.tas.myapp.mainactivity

is it posible to change activity path like com.tas.myapp.Screen1

im not sure about Screen1 but u can change the name for other screens like Main.activity

If you change screen1 name then you will break some functions in the app.

3 Likes

i just want to change activity destination

And as I said you will break all…

ok thanks…

1 Like

I have tried on a small project and it works without issues TestScreenChangeName.apk (4.1 MB)

/Boban

But it can break methods since the name “Screen1” is linked in many files as static name.

I have replaced every instance of Screen1 to my desire name, thereof it should not be any problems but as I said it’s was an small project.

/Boban

But some properties can be only applied to Screen1, for example Accent Color etc. How did you rename that without problem?

After you’ve built your app Screen1 has no references to it, Screen1 is like any other screen an activity, everything else goes under application and is controlled by Themes for the most part

<application android:debuggable="false" android:icon="@drawable/ya" android:label="TestScreenChangeName" android:name="com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.multidex.MultiDexApplication" android:supportsRtl="false" android:theme="@style/AppTheme" android:usesCleartextTraffic="true">
    <activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.baasapps.TestScreenChangeName.activitytwo" android:theme="@style/AppTheme.NoActionBar" android:windowSoftInputMode="stateHidden">
        <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
        </intent-filter>
    </activity>
    <activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.baasapps.TestScreenChangeName.activityone" android:theme="@style/AppTheme.NoActionBar" android:windowSoftInputMode="stateHidden">
        <intent-filter>
            <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
        </intent-filter>
    </activity>
    <activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.baasapps.TestScreenChangeName.activitythree" android:theme="@style/AppTheme.NoActionBar" android:windowSoftInputMode="stateHidden">
        <intent-filter>
        </intent-filter>
    </activity>

like this one

/Boban

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.