How to change package name of app?

My name is Sergio and I have developed some applications with App Inventor.

Recently I have known Kodular and I appreciate its advantages.

Now I am trying to convert my App Inventor applications to Kodular.

In Google Play Store I had some problems for example the digital signature, that was solved by uploading the Keystrore file.

Now the problem in Google Play Store presents another problem, the name of the application. For example if my application is called X.

The name in Google Play is shaped like this appinventor.ai_myname.X

And the name of the same application made with Kodular is like this

io.kodular.myname.X

My query is how I can solve this name conflict.

Thank you in advance for your answers. Sergio.

1 Like

Welcome, you can change package name of app in screen1 , in properties you will find package name change option just paste your old package name there and done

1 Like

On screen1 go to properties, in advance you can find package name, just change that to required name

5 Likes

Hi @otro_enigma. Welcome to the Community! To start, before creating a new topic, please use the search feature in the top right corner next to the message icon to the right of it or to the left of the menu hamburger icon. Since you’re new here, you do not have to follow this for this post, but I’m just telling you now before you get backlash in a few months after forgetting if by any chance you do. Again welcome and have fun :slightly_smiling_face:! Since your question was proper, you probably won’t need the below link, but I’ll add it anyway.

3 Likes

Thank You samiu8336 !

Yes! Thats Work!

1 Like

Welcome …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.