How To Close YouTube Background Audio & Video Play ( Not to Violate Device and Network Abuse)

I am so sorry if the keyword is not well termed.

But the problem is 7 days a go I created the app with this platform (Makroid.io) but when I tried to upload and publish it on my Play Store Acount the App got rejected by the Team

I the retuned here for help but none solved the issue, I then Desided to contact Google Play Team, unfortunetely it took them seven 7 days to respond tp my apeal.

After seven days they came up with this answer

So, my questiomn to you dear Makers (Makroid_Community) is please help me how to fix this problem.

PLEASE HOW CAN I MAKE THE APP NOT TO DESPLAY SOUND/AUDIO AND VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND?

IT LOOKS THAT THE SCREEN CAN BE CLOSED BUT STILL THE AUDIO AND YOUTUBE VIDEO IS STILL ENABLED!!!

PLEASE HOW SHOULD I SET OFF OR DEAL WITH BLOCKS?

You could try the App Inventor Extensions: Tools | Pura Vida Apps and it’s ActivityStateChanged event if you are using WebViewer.

Or use Makeroid’s built in YoutubePlayer and it’s Stage Changed event.
bild

/Boban

Thanks for the picture @Boban :smiley:
I found there a wrong letter on the event name :smiley:

By the way:
Taifuns and the event from the youtube player is not the same.
Taifuns is for detect the state of the activity and our for the state of the youtube video :smiley:

And as far as I know:
Our youtube player component does not play in the background by default.

1 Like

Ups it was kinda wrong formulated by me, I meant more that he can use the built-in YoutubePlayer and it’s event to control video playback.

/Boban

2 Likes

How to use this, i wat to know if user play or pause the youtube video and display a text message the sttus of video
thanks