How to create a password for my kodular account

Hi there, I use my Google account to login in the creator.
Recently my account was blocked because of security problems and I stayed sometime without access to it.
This made me think that is more safe if I have a password to login in websites like Kodular instead of using my google account to do it. Sometimes I forget to make backup and this could become a huge problem if I end up losing access to my google account for a long time.

In this link Sign in | Kodular I thought I would get to create a password but there is not an option to do this. Is there anything I can do?

Image was edited by Mod - email was hidden to protect user

If you have created account with social network you cannot set password but there is option still there. Try to use Reset Password

Signout from all session, click login with email account, click reset password and enter your concern email, you will be getting password reset link in few min. You can use that link to reset your first password if it is created via social network…

May be you know this matter already… if so just skip it . As for i know, we have to use Reset password to set up our password for account if it were created with social network.

Thank you , after your post only I am also set password for my Kodular Account :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

It worked. Thanks a lot :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.