How to create subscription system

Hello dear,
i am working on a web series project. i want to add premium package facility. but i don’t know hot to work it. please guide to me what can i do.

I want. … .

1. 3 month subscription for user who are buy.
  2. after complete 3 month time, then subscription system renew.

please guide … to me…

I don’t know if I got it right: Record the expiration date of the subscription in a database on the subscriber’s smartphone. And do a check by comparing the current date with this deadline.
Database local TinyDb.

1 Like

Then it will be Ditched by Everyone. ( Easily )

Storing it Online will be a bit more Secure.
( i know you definitely know it but don’t know why you didn’t write it in the first place :sweat_smile: )

He doesn’t know the Algorithm basics …

1 Like

i know this. but i want to make dynamically

If you know this, please tell me and AIA or block provided.

Express yourself more Briefly.

Google play has its own subscription service. Try that should be some topics on it

Use online date and store it when user signup and compare today’s online date & the expiry online date i can help u i have a same aia file just for knowledge

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@rajjangid911
Please Do Not Share Personal Information in Community.

Ask for it in PM.

2 Likes

how can… receive it

:point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

This is not how you learn. You need to make an effort. Giving you AIA is not a way to help you. Why not search here in the community on this topic ? There are several, do a research, study, test, make mistakes and get it right …

2 Likes

It’s very simple
If u need 1 month, 3 month, 6month Or 1 year plans
You need user dynamic database with login system

Hey the easiest way out for you is using the cloudsheets extension.

Do give it a try

One can create a guide for monthly subscription?

Simple guide.

pm to me i create it

1 Like

If you need full dynamic login system and subscription system. Any (Online database)
Text me…

Check pm !!!