How to display two Spreadsheet Column together?

Hello,
I am trying to display two column data from Spreadsheet (Airtable) together in a listview but I couldn’t find any solution to do this.

For eg.- I want to show multiple Question and Answer from seperate column (one is question and other is answer) together in a listview as a paragraph.

If anyone understand the question and knows any solution then kindly discuss them here.

Thank you in advance.

declare 2 global variable and add your 1st column data on 1st variable and 2nd column data on 2nd variable. then use colin tree extension to show both data from those variable in title and subtitle section.

take a look at the answer given below

1 Like

Thank you for the solution @techcvr. It worked. I would like to ask, how can I break this two column in the next line. I used “\n” in join but it didn’t work.

Thank you.

show your blocks.

Block

Please see the Block for what I did.

Thanks!

add make a list block in item section of - add item to list block before join block

I added the “make a list” block but it didn’t work. I want to achieve a “Question” in MainText and “Answer” in SubText.

I hope you understand the requirement. It would be great help if you can share a piece of code/blocks if you can achieve it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.