How to Download File From Firebase & Move In Hidden Folder?

It returns a boolean (true/false) to let you know whether the move operation was successful.

Oh thank you:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is simple example image image
I created a folder name with . because i don’t want images in that folder to appear in phone gallary.

3 Likes

Sorry for my late response, but yes.

1 Like

Don’t know how it is in your case guys, but there is still an entry In Downloads of the file, even though it’s moved to an hidden folder

bild

/Boban

For me there is nothing left, no track or entry in Download folder after moved, maybe you have check and delete after moved.

To clarify, in my Download folder yes there I don’t have any files but on all my Samsung devices with stock file manager Downloads shortcut I get this
bild

/Boban

1 Like

So that ture. Sometimes I also face this problem but after reboot the phone that track gone. Have you reboot your phone yet ?

And you should check it in Internal storage/ Download (or you can ues other file manage available in playstore like ES,Solid…etc cause they’ve more features than original file manager on our device)Because Downloads shortcut in CATEGORIES layout usually records that you have downloaded the file and it does not delete the file, even if the file was deleted or renamed or moved. So you have to delete it yourself if you don’t want it to appear in the download history .
And sure i also got this like you too !

One More Thing You Can Do So You No Need To Move File In Hidden folder
step 1 - Set Media Scanner Off From Property Of Download Component
step 2 - in block section before call download set save file as
Join Text /.hiddenfoldername/
Fiename.file formate

so it automatic create folder in download folder and save file on it

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.