How to edit and / or update data of a Listview (Cómo poder editr y/o Actulizar datos de una listview.)

Hello friends how are you

I would like to ask for your help, a little of your wisdom, and time would thank you very much.

** I have my application, in it I have been able to do the following successfully: ** (Save the data, Delete the data, filter or search the product and that when selecting it the corresponding data of the product is displayed or seen).

** WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE BUT I CANNOT: ** (To be able to edit / update the product data).

I need that when selecting a product, and clicking on the button called EDIT, the testo fields (ACHIEVED) are activated or enabled,

and once enabled you can edit, change or update the data and save and / or update when you click on the other button called UPDATE (NOT ACHIEVED).

try to do this but it’s wrong, it didn’t work for me:

Friend please someone who can help me, I thank you very much I add video and images:

This is the block code that matters and that works well from my app, for this question:

THANK YOU

______ ESPAÑOL________

Hola amigos, como estan

Quisiera pedir su aytuda, un poco de su sabiduria, y tiempo les gradecería mucho.

Tego mi aplicacion, en ella he podido hacer lo siguiente con éxito: ( Guardar los datos, Eliminar los datos, filtrar o buscar el producto y que al seleccionarlo se visualicen o vean los datos correspondientes del producto).

LO QUE QUIERO LOGRAR PERO NO PUEDO: ( Poder editar/actualizar los datos del producto).

Necesito que al seleccionar un producto, y dar click en el boton llamado EDITAR se activen o habiliten los campos de testo (LOGRADO),

y una vez habilitados pueda editar, cambiar o actualizar los datos y que se guarde y/o actualicen cuando dè click en el otro botón llamado ACTUALIZAR ( NO LOGRADO).

intente hacer esto pero está mal, no me funcionó.

Amigo porfavor alguien que me pueda ayudar, se los agradezco mucho agrego imagenes y vídeo:

Esto el el codigo de bloques que importa y que funciona biende mi app, para ésta duda:

GRACIAS

Everything I have from my app so far, works fine

_____APK:________ 

Registro_Raudo 6.2.3.apk (5.9 MB)

1 Like

Ok, this is good.
It was a mistake.
Sorry , I can’t download your app, but follow the same reasoning, it already worked.

:thumbsup:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Get the listview item Put it in the textbox Then save the text box value in tinydb

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.