How to make a chatbot in kodular

How i can make a chatbot for my app in kodular

I can make chatbot from dialogflow website but in this chatbot the interface is not good

so, plz help me how to make chatbot like dialogflow

To create a chatbot for your app in Kodular, you can integrate a chatbot service such as Dialogflow or BotStar into your app.

Here are the steps to integrate Dialogflow into your app:

1. Create a Dialogflow account and a new agent.
  2. Create and train the intents for your chatbot.
  3. Enable the Dialogflow API and generate the API key.
  4. Add the Web component in Kodular and create a new webpage in your app to hold the chatbot interface.
  5. In the webpage, add the Dialogflow API script tag and create a function to initialize the chatbot.
  6. Add a text input and a submit button to the webpage to allow users to enter their queries and submit them to the chatbot.
  7. In the webpage, create a function to send user queries to Dialogflow and display the responses in the chatbot interface.

Here is an example of how to implement the chatbot interface in Kodular using Dialogflow:

1. Create a new webpage in your app and add a Web component.
  2. In the Web component, set the URL to the location of your chatbot interface (e.g., a HTML file hosted on a server or in the app’s assets).
  3. In the Kodular Designer, add a text input and a button to the app screen to allow users to enter their queries and submit them to the chatbot.
  4. In the Kodular Blocks Editor, add the following blocks to send user queries to Dialogflow and display the responses in the chatbot interface:

here’s an example of the blocks to send user queries to Dialogflow and display the responses in the chatbot interface in Kodular:

1. When the button is clicked, get the user’s query from the text input:

2. Send the user’s query to Dialogflow using the Web component:

Note: Replace <YOUR_PROJECT_ID> with your actual Dialogflow project ID, and <YOUR_API_KEY> with your actual Dialogflow API key.

1. When the response is received from Dialogflow, parse the JSON response and extract the chatbot’s reply:

2. Display the chatbot’s reply in the chatbot interface:

Note: Replace webViewer1 with the ID of your Web component.

These blocks will allow your app to communicate with Dialogflow and display the chatbot’s responses in the chatbot interface. Remember to also set up the chatbot’s intents, entities, and training phrases in Dialogflow to ensure accurate responses to user queries.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.