How to make a "read more"

Hello everyone, this time I come to you because I would like to create a system of “read more” when a text is too long. I would like something like this:

I’ve already managed to do it this way:

But I would really like the blur effect on the text, do you have an idea? Thank you all!

1 Like

Ah, if there is an extension, I would like to thank you! I searched but couldn’t find, maybe I didn’t type the right words in the search

I deleted it because I read this and the extension does not have the BLUR effect

I found this extension quickly as I selected it in my favorites. As soon as this extension was created I saw that it would be a very useful extension.

Oh yes, thank you. Indeed, I had found this extension and there is no blur effect

Thanks anyway for your suggestion!

Try to use

2 Likes

Thank you for this extension. The blur effect is ultimately not what I’m looking for, it’s more of a transparency effect. I’m going to play with the opacity of the text, it should work.

On the other hand, I’m trying to make the opacity start from a certain number of characters, but I can’t. I would like that from character number 130, the opacity starts to go down and ends at 0 at character number 150. Is it possible to achieve this on one and the same label?

I’m trying to use segment blocks and the “for each number” block but I don’t understand how to put them in the “set text color” block, do you have any idea please ?

If possible you can try this extension too

1 Like

Great, thank you ! It doesn’t solve my problem to start the scenery from a specific character, but it can help me.

I thought if not to facilitate the opacity effect, it is to create a gradient which starts with the color of the text and which ends with the color of the background. It’s a bit cheating on the effect, but the visual rendering would be there.
But the same, I have to manage to start the gradient from character number 130 and end at 150

Make a two list in global variable.
In One list add the text from segment 1 to 130
In Second ,add the segmented text from 130 to 150 into as a list,

And by using for each items to the list block try to add your desired design ., May be work to you

Do you want something like this ?

1 Like