How to make Arrangement invisible programmatically?

This one works, but why does the first one doesn’t?

Probably GetComponent accepts int while Notifier outputs string.

Oh I see. Is there a way to make the dialog box work? maybe numerify the string ? :laughing:

By the way, do you know if there is a list of property that I can see to use with the exxtension? So, I wouldn’t guess need to guess whether it is “visibility”, “visible”, “invisible” etc.

By the way, this works… Hmmmm :thinking:

It is easy to do in Java but not possible in Blockly.
You can use if-else condition to make it work.

As extension just creates an reflection of original component so what you can do is to use this value as property:

1 Like

I see. Ok. But look at my last post. The string works. That pink box thing. Now it is a mystery, or a bug.

EDIT: Wrong Notifier. :expressionless: Mystery solved.

By the way, do you know of a way to make dynamic cards invisible? I can’t put it in an arrangement because of some long winded reason.

It is an #off-topic question.
Please ask questions related to extensions in their respective topics.

Don’t double post please. Next time you will be suspended from the community.

Yeah. I am sorry.

Actually you can get a list of designer properties of any component by this :point_down: method

1 Like

Wait… Actually, I double posted in this thread. I didn’t double post the in the main thread. What should be deleted is my post here (number 13)).Not the thread I opened. That was not a double post…

That’s brilliant!! Thank you!

I see know. Listed it again. You have a lot of topics at the moment and some are related, therefor the mistake.

1 Like

That’s ok. Yes, because I don’t understand many things, so, I asked a bunch at the same time.

1 Like

Peter, I have been repeatedly getting notifications for post 16 from you. Is there something wrong with the notification system?

Yep that is something that is going on for ages. See it happen also in the future. Nobody knows why it is happening. Users sometimes hate me for that. :crazy_face: You can set in your preferences that you don’t want notifications from me. But you will get the same problem with other users to.

I see… Ok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.