How to mute mic ? (with or without extension)

Hello !

I am developing a debate application. Users will be able to join a debate based on a chosen topic.

The moderator of the debate will be able to choose which user will be able to speak or not.

I am using agora.io for the vocal.

My problem: I can’t find a way to mute the mic and turn it on in kodular. (I would like to do this after receiving a value from a tag from Firebase.

Another method if it is not possible: the js script of agora.io allows to mute the microphone with the “m” key on the keyboard. do we simulate pressing the “m” key after receiving a firebase value?

Thank you very much for your help!

Bonjour,

Je développe une application de débat. Les utilisateurs pourront rejoindre un débat en fonction d’un thème choisis.

L’animateur du débat pourra choisir quel utilisateur pourra parler ou non.

J’utilise agora.io pour le vocal.

Mon problème : je ne trouve pas le moyen de couper le micro et l’allumer dans kodular. (je voudrais le faire après avoir reçu une valeur d’un tag de Firebase.

Autre méthode si c’est pas possible : le script js de agora.io permet de couper le micro avec la touche “m” du clavier. Comment peut-on simuler l’appui de la touche “m” après avoir reçu une valeur Firebase ?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !.

1 Like