How to open web links from other apps and browser to mine + how to parse this data

Hello community members,

I am trying to open weblinks from other apps (through the share option, text only) to mine. My app does pop up in the sharing option but when the app opens, nothing is showed on the web-viewer. I followed advise from a previous question and solution but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Plus, if this were to work. How do I parse the link to the next screen? Attaching my blocks screenshot. Thanks!

Try this :point_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

blocks (2)

blocks (3)

blocks (4)

Aia:- webview.aia (2.8 KB)

Apk:- webview.apk (5.1 MB)

Mark as solution if it works :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried what you recommended but it failed. Still getting a blank screen. Attaching a screenshot of what the display is like on my phone when I open a link from (example Chrome search result). Is this a kodular bug?

Have you updated your companion ?

Did you tried my apk ?

It works fine !!!

So what I am trying to do is open the web page in the very viewer on the same screen, i.e. Screen1. And then parse the link from Screen1 to Screen2. I couldn’t do that so I just followed your solution and it works. However the permission handler doesn’t seem to be working as I am unable to get permission prompt for mic and camera on web viewer.