How to put an EXISTING dynamic arrangement into another "Existing Arrangement"

It is just that I want to put an already existing arrangement, into another already existing arrangement. I can’t find the option anywhere to do that. But thanks for trying…

is accept dynamic cardview ?

exampleAIA.aia (14.6 KB)

You can check this aia file for your convenience. :slight_smile:

Thank you. But everything you put inside another component are new things. I want to put an Existing Arrangement inside another Existing Arrangement.

Well, if you want to do that in Dynamic component, then you’ve to do it with the help of block. You can’t do that in the designer part.

Yes, which block should I use to do that? I can’t find it

Please show me whole block so that I can help you.

Thank you. The problem is, I can’t find a suitable block to do it. Ran out of ideas.

Means you want to put already created arrangements to any other arrangements…
Am I right?

Already created arrangement to another already created arrangement. That’s right. So, just moving things, no new creation involved.

Blocks

Layout

Result (on click)

Extension Used

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much!

Its okay…
We are here to help you… :grinning: :blush:

2 Likes

Will it work for Arrangement to arrangement though? Arrangement is considered component too right?

yes it will work

1 Like

Very nice! Will try it tomorrow! Thank you.

1 Like

Woohoo! This works!. But like someone said in the extension thread, it doesn’t bring the properties of the transferred arrangement over.

Try this block:

From this extension:

1 Like

Wow, That is some seriously cool extension!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.