How to Restrict user from accessing a layout

Hello,
I want to add a restriction for a particular country from accessing a layout. Is there an extension for it. For example if am in U.S.A and I open my app the app will open successfully but let’s say am in Canada the app will pop-up an allert saying this “Sorry your country is not allowed to use this app”. please how can I do this and if there’s any extension please share.:pray:

How you gonna distribute the app? I mean, using Google Play or as APK?

Google play

1 Like

Then simply uncheck the country you don’t want to distribute your app. Do it on Distribution page.

On Google play? What about APK, how can I do it?.

Yes…

It’s almost impossible to spread your app outside India as an APK file! :wink:

In my app I made an arrangement. If a user is in Nigeria the layout arrangement appears but if the user is outside Nigeria the layout arrangement will not appear how can I do it

1 Like

Am not living in india

I don’t know if there is any extension for this or not… But you can use first idea I told along with a VPN detector so that no one can download it from Google play connecting with a VPN.

From the first day I were used to think you’re from India! :thinking: Sorry for misunderstanding… :neutral_face:

Am a Nigerian :smiley:

1 Like

I think you are misunderstanding my question read this again.
In my app I made an arrangement. If a user is in Nigeria the layout arrangement appears but if the user is outside Nigeria the layout arrangement will not appear how can I do it

Anyone out there I need help. @asimjib93 your idea are welcome am not dismissing you.

Google is not gonna distribute your app outside your country if you don’t want… That’s why I told you to use VPN to block users outside your country if they try to download using a VPN.

Look forward for someone else’s reply with a better idea…(If any)

Thank you for your ideas

1 Like

Here is something I found for you…

Read comments carefully… Those may be helpful…

1 Like

Good evening Guys, I saw the comments and thought of the following question: Could use a filter based on user login. That is, the user registration must contain the specific information (in your country), I saw that it is possible to log in with Google (I don’t know how to set it up yet because I’m new here), if you can have this information, you creates the event and adds which ones to display and which ones not. I hope you could explain it my way, rs.

Att

there is lot of things to do, so better to watch tutorial on YouTube
try this, this a tutorial by Sanjay The Developer 2.0

1 Like

You can select the country in which you want your app to be allowed while uploading on Google Play.