How to retrieve user data from firebase, like signup and login

I hope already you have set in in the designer mode with this code and it will act as token

yes

1 Like

Correct… I will Change it and let you know what happens…

1 Like

It worked!. Thanks @Still-learning. and how do we retrieve the name and email and phone number in to the profile screen
?

1 Like

if the user successfully signed in, set blocks like this

Here i have called only mobile, but you can call other too in the same way

and no need to use plenty of firebase here. Single firebase is enough to call all the three

3 Likes

Thanks Again… @Still-learning . You made the day!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Is it ?? So only one database is needed to get the taglist ?

I hope now you have learnt how to handle the firebase authendication (email and pwd) without any bug :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes…Dear… I have learned much from you… I will stick around here… to solve my issues… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes… to call the logged in user details(including email, password, mobile) just only one firebase component is enough. That for each item block will do the remaining work for us, and we just set blocks to call in the required field alone is enough to set.

Update
@Nidhinraj For you convenient i have updated my post pls see the solution marked post

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.