How to send offline notifications every 2 hours?

Hello.

I’m trying to build an app in which I need to send offline (local) notifications in an interval of 2 hours. How do I do that using the Notification component? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Okay so I figured out how to do that. But now the problem is that the app must not be closed for the notifications to work. If the user clears his/her recents, the app gets closed and no notification is sent. Any possible workarounds for this?

For this you need your app to run in background which is currently not possible on Makeroid.

1 Like

Você pode tentar usar o Onesignal já que com ele o serviço em segundo plano não é necessário, mas o usuário precisará estar online frequentemente e não é possível(ou não tão fácil) enviar notificações para um só usuário a cada duas horas, se você souber configurar, todos os seus usuários receberam a mesma notificação a cada duas horas…

1 Like

i think its available in experimental section and use clock to send pop up notification

1 Like

Sim, vou usar notificações push. Mas um problema com o Onesignal é que, quando o aplicativo é fechado, as notificações não estão passando, mesmo que a Internet esteja ligada.

No, it isn’t.

Ué, mas deve funcionar, deve ser algum problema da plataforma, você fez tudo direitinho?

colocou o código no seu aplicativo?

Also for clock to help in sending notification after every 2 hours, the app need to run in background:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.