How to use chatview with firebase?

Should I add Asymmetric Encryption in chat method?

• Yes
  • No
  • Can’t say

0 voters

3 Likes

@vknow360 I have that same problem. You can open your messages 3 or 4 times when you turn them on and off. I also want to sign in with google auth. I would like to add the profile picture to your plan accordingly. Also, our names should appear. Can you add aia project for this?

Hi @Ayomayowa
Can you elaborate more about your issue?
Aia file is in first post.

Is multiline working in your app

Never tried that.
Let me know if it works.

I don’t think it will work

1.Enable multiline from textbox properties and then to show text.
2.Replace \n with <br> while storing text in db and replace <br> with \n while retrieving text.

Here is what’s happening

What about this one?

I don’t know whether chatview supports multiline or not.
Lets wait for others replies.

Ok I am trying this if it working or not

See this

Actually multiline is working but chat component or chatview extension didn’t support multiline text

1 Like

Yes you are right.
Please open a new topic in #feedback:iwant category with your request.

Hi,
Everyone I have created a high quality chatting app. I was working on it from 5 month.
You can download this app from-
Download link- Talky.apk - Google Drive
If you want to get AIA of this app
I have put a simple charge of 30 rupees.
If you are interested you can contact me on telegram.
Telegram Link- Telegram: Contact @TalkyChat

Welcome @BIB_Presents this is not the correct place for it , you must create a new topic for your app in #koded and if you want to sell it then #marketplace

1 Like

This Is a nice method For a Chatting app But I think The messeges From the user is directly stored onto the db (without any cryptography) How to encrypt the messeges and store onto the db.(Because Messege may contain Some personal Info).

1 Like

you can use encryption extension

Sure Thanks for suggestion

can you share new link download for List Utils? because the appybuilder site was shutdown, i cannot open the website.

You may check again ,the site is loading for me.

This is the link
https://community.appybuilder.com/uploads/default/original/1X/4bfef4dec028583f65442eea238f36521e21547f.aix

1 Like