HTML text in Snackbar overrides the set Text Colour

Adding HTML to the text in Snackbar overrides the set Text Colour in the Snackbar Common Properties.

The Text should be shown with the set Text Colour but the Text is in White colour.
:point_down: Also 3 dots are showing up after the text when my message is only '“Set up COMPLETE”

The Snackbar without HTML formatted Text.

Is it a Bug? I was able to achieve as desired when I used the HTML font colour= option. :point_down:

But the 3 dots persists and is in white colour.
:thinking:

HTML is not allowed to use in snackbar component text.

HTML is recommended as a work around in this post :point_down:

:thinking: If it is not allowed then I should not have seen any change but I am able to get bigger text. The colour is not matching the Text colour that was set in Properties and the 3 additional dots.

Try to use color name instead of color code.

1 Like

Like its mentioned in the topic post, using the font colour= in the HTML code works. So obviously, the text colour can be set by passing colour name OR Hex code.

But

The issue is if i do not use the font colour option in the HTML code, it defaults to white even if the Text colour is set to any colour in the Properties. :point_down:

The topic is that the Text Colour property is being overridden just by introducing an HTML code with no mention of font colour= . I don’t think that behaviour is correct.