I am ready to give money who can integrate this API

Hi, is 15$ good?

Sorry, little …
years of studies( 2 technical courses (4 years + 2 years), Graduation and Post-Graduation. ) , research and effort… :+1:

2 Likes

How much money is good for this job. The most expensive extensions’ price are around 15$. So i offered 15$. Can you make extension for me? If you can i can give more money. But please say price before start making extension for me

I Think It’s Should Be Simple PHP Web API First After That Implement It Into App That’s Easy Way Otherwise In $15 Is Very Low Amount And Work Is Very Hard

1 Like

I have no idea how can i implement this api to app. I am need help for that. Can you suggest price?

Try this

A professional charges per hour worked …

2 Likes

can you give amount with numbers? :smile:

1 Like

It’s Depend On Work Speed :smiley:

1 Like

I think he asked about the hourly rate…

I read but i did not understand exactly. I dont know what blocks should i use. Thats why i need developer for making this api. I think i cant make this work with my experience. Maybe after.

i need this api and i am ready to give money. If someone can do this work and his price suggest is good for me then i will give him money. I dont care what is professional developers’ hourly hiring price

May Be It’s Around $500 Or Above …

Actually I Cannot Understand What You To Do , When I Understand I Will Make A Example For You

25$US hour

implementing 1 API is 500$??? please tell me you are joking :joy: i dont ask price making professional game or app

approximately how many hours does developer need to make this api?

It’s Whole App Ready Pries

A game for 500 $ US? I don’t even turn on my notebook. You Want to make money implementing an API for your business but don’t want to pay? This is a joke !

1 Like

İ dont need making app. I have enough experience for making apps. I have a lot of good apps and games which i made it with kodular. But i have no idea with APIs/json/php

Can You Provide Documentation Page Of API That You Want To Implement