I Can't import Appybuilder's AIA to Kodular

Hello, i’m trying to import my appybuilder’s aia file to Kodular, but, after upload, nothing happens…
AIA File size is 5,34Mb

What components do you use in your appybuilders aia?

Components:
TinyDB
File
Notifier
Web
Timer
ActiveStarter
Clock
Menu
KitchenSink
WebViewer
FloatingButton

Extensions:
TaifunTools
DateUtils

Menu = Sidebar

Could you remove kitchensink, floatingbutton and sidebar and try to import again?

1 Like

Yes, i’ll try… thanks

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello, the community language is English. Please, translate your post.

Good afternoon Peter, sorry for the delay in the response, I tried to do what you said, and even then the import didn’t work, then I was removing other components and even then it didn’t work, can you help me?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I solve the problem by removing assets from the AIA file.
Thanks

good day. i have same problemm with translation of my project from appybuilder to kodularkodular all time i sees this, from time to time i see messagre about “i cant find kithensink” But never my apk was fynaly downloaded and started in kodular. Help please, may be i must delete every extension and added functions.

Remove that extension from project, I herad that you will have to remove some extension while importing a AB project to kodular which also contains kitchensink

Read this post, @peter here said he removed the kitchensink extension means it is not compatible with kodular and you would have to remove it.