I lost the home page of my app

We read all the posts, so that is your way of contacting us

I’ll keep that in mind sorry

can you help me?

Sander are you still there?

I dont know. You have to wait for another admin to tell you whether you can get it back.

For the next time make local backups of your projects

Don’t you have acces to the makeroid server and backups?

I do have access, but I have no idea how it works

1 Like

I’m sorry didn’t want annoy you but do you know who can I ask?

I think @Diego knows about this, but I don’t know if he is back from holidays yet.

thx for your help and also happy anniversary

No problem. I am always happy to help

just one thing can you close the topic?

No, because then the other admins cant help you with this. They’ll close it when this is fixed

Think you are right :sweat_smile:

@Federico_Morrone backups are done by the user with checkpoints as I’ve explained here:

I can’t recover erased data (I’m not on the CIA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), sorry. We only perform manual backups while making updates, and then they are deleted

guess I’m gona rebuild it

Hi, I suggest Makeroid to auto backup users projects for users who don’t backup and if someone need to restore it because of they didn’t backup, you can ask them to join Premium or pay for restore

I suggest makeroid to add something like this :grin:

i means the builder backup projects every hours and remove old backups every 3 days,so if users forget to backup, they can pay to restore their projects up to 3 days before

of course, every user should backup themselves, if they forgot, then they can use this

hope @Diego can think about this feature

Or just use the “Export Projects as .zip” function, then you dont have to pay and you have local backups…

6 Likes