I remove commission from my one App. But sometimes is show kodular ads in my app

I purchase our one app to remove the commission. but sometimes also showing kodular unity commission ads in our app.

Do I have to update my app after purchase, because the commission is not completely removed from my app yet, although I gave the update a few days ago.

3 Likes

Is your purchase complete… After purchase drop a update on store & Then try that app once…

Kodular Always Show His Unity Ads When User First Time Installed App.
After Purchase the app, kodular commission is not removing.

2 Likes

Then why we give $ 7.25 for remove commission.?

1 Like

Yes! our purchase is completed and show 0% commission, but proper showing unity ads in my app.

1 Like

Can you post your app link…

You must’ve exported your app at least once using Kodular 1.4B.0 (3rd January). After that, you don’t need to export it again after purchasing commission removal.

You shouldn’t be seeing that if you’ve purchased commission removal, make sure you’re using the same account on the creator as the one you used on my.kodular.io, also remember that commission removal is per-app so make sure the app you’re using is the one you purchased commission removal for.

2 Likes

After purchasing , exporting app on 3 March, have an update in Google Play Store and then downloaded the same application from Google Play Store, then Unity ads are showing in it.

I’m using same account, creator and my kodular account. Because my all project is showing in kodular my account.

1 Like

I have taken commission removal 15 days ago but Kodular Unity Ads has not stopped yet

1 Like

You did not talk to Kodular about it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Can you please post the App ID here? We’ll take a look into it

1 Like

After 2 Months Commssion Removed and Purchase app but Commission not Remove Properly.
Always show his Unity Ads in my App After 2 Months parchase. i have Quit this Platform.

1 Like

This platform shows its own advertisement even after taking money.

1 Like

Even after taking money, you show your own ads by stealing. After all, why are you doing this?

this is steal platform.

1 Like

I’m purchase again for remove commission from my App but regular show unity Ads in my App.