Image Picker: Error 908: permission READ_MEDIA_IMAGES has been denied

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Error 908, uploading image to Cloudinary, android 13, sdk 33

They have been sleeping since 2021 :rofl:

I only don’t get why are there so many active users in here. Leave Kodular

Where can I find this SDK Version?

Sorry, I do not know what you are talking about…
Taifun

Where can I find this ReadMediaPermissions?

In post #4

Hi, I’m having the same problem since Kodular updated to API33. Screenshot is no longer working, I’ve tried the workaround suggested but it doesn’t fix it. Is there anything else i can try?
Thanks

This is another bug from Kodular, this time with the Screenshot component. The error message (bug) has nothing to do with this topic regarding READ_MEDIA_... permissions.

Use an extension (eg TaifunScreenshot).

thanks Anke, i’ll try that.

can you please provide the Aia also? I did the same but not working.

@bodymindpower Can you please provide the aia of this? then I can follow the blocks you have used. I’ve followed the screenshots you have provided but that’s not working. I’m getting error with the Activity Starter also.

Thanks.

I need to upload in cloudinary how should i do that

Can you take a look at this problem?

Hi, I recommend you take a look at this.

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/cloudinary-an-extension-to-upload-files-to-cloudinary/30237

If you don’t succeed by that means, try this.

https://community.kodular.io/t/i-need-to-filter-the-url-of-cloudinary/252775

I already tried but i am failed to do :slightly_frowning_face:

see this it will help you

i also don’t know bcz i am not a expert but this will fix your problem

I want to store the image that got from activity starter to firebase storage. Can you tell me how and the rules for firebase storage

I have the same problem for android 12 and below ftp can run smoothly but for android 13 unsent images can be helped my problem

Use a working ftp extension like App Inventor Extensions: FTP | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun