Import from appybuilder

Hi, i am new on kodular. I am using appybuilder. I would like to try KODULAR and convert my projects here. But no luck, i am using on appybuilder FTPmanager.

Welcome. Please read this before asking any question and then provide more information about what is working and what not. Show your blocks.

Kodular has it’s own ftp component.

1 Like

THX. i know that. But how to import existing project with working ftpmanager?FTP

Use the ftp component from Kodular i guess. If the appybuilder aia doesn’t import remove the ftpmanager component via appybuilder and try again.

good day, glad to see you. I try to portate may apk from appybuilder to kodular but still cant do it, may be becaouse apk have 23mb, may be it kichesink or other adding. I try with AIA , try with SCR (here it file have other name AIS).Everything what i see,it:kodular
Dear friends tell me please how can i translate appybuilder apk to kodular, AIA not works with my apk, may be somehow i can rename extension od SCR file to AIS. Help please collegues

Peter is correct. I just check and the specific FTPManager component wasn’t migrated into Kodular. Maybe we’ll add that so that existing apps with FTPManager won’t fail import.

1 Like

just do export that app from appybuilder in aia format and then import it to kodular

К сожалению, это не совсем точно, потому что это работает только тогда, когда ваш apk не включает добавления, такие как, например, kithensink. Кроме того, были скопированы не все файлы и экраны. Но это лучше, чем начинать набирать проект как новый. Спасибо за сотрудничество, ребята, это очень помогает старому программисту, который начал с ассемблера для процессора zilog z-80. : Slight_smile: О нет, я себе не верю, это было в прошлом тысячелетии. В конце концов, я рад видеть здесь старую команду от изобретателя приложений и конструктора приложений. все вы лучшие.

The official language here is English. So, please edit your post and I’ll list this topic again.