In App purchase

I’m glad you got it working! Congratulations. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your interest I have gotten the solution to my problem.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

My pleasure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you used an extension inapp purchase?

I’m confused, i am trying to integrate IAB in my project, I have the License Key and MerchantId but in the last updates of kodular, the block to start the IAB service with these keys no longer exists, so where should I put them?

I clarify that I am migrating from Appybuilder and I already had the IAB service working without problems.

I did some tests following various recommendations made in this community, my project is placed in Beta Version in Google Play, I did tests with users who are not registered as developers, but I did not get a response from IAB when making a real subscription.

A very important point is that, although there are several extensions like Taifun that are very good, I prefer not to use extensions.

Yes, i used an extension.

From the look of things, i think since your account is linked with your play store account, you don’t need to add your Merchant Id and Key. Maybe kodular is trying to protect users from hackers from modifying it, that is why it was removed. So programatically your keys and merchant Id will be added once you download it from beta version.

Am just trying to help, Please Prokoders, Moderators,etc correct me if am wrong.

1 Like

Will someone have the IAB service working?

Using only the kodular component.
I will try to upload part of my blocks, maybe someone will find something strange.

with all these blocks the only result I get from this β€œβ€”β€

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.