Instagram photos and video saver

I am making Instagram saver app. I don’t getting understand which component i should use?? Whenever ones click on “copy link” then automatically get url of particular post in my insta saver app, as you can see in picture. Guys if you know please tell me too

I have many projects for you to try…
InstaPost (Instagram Image &Video Downloader) is one of them, I have my own app and a youtube tutorial channel named TechCVR.

To download all aia and aix from TechCVR. Download our official app from playstore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgaire007.techcvr

And subscribe to YouTube channel and press the bell icon to get notified about the future videos.

I’ve checked out ur app but there is no such kind of aia or tutorial of insta saver app

Oops… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sorry the aia is hidden because of some reason. You can download the aia from here - Instagram_Downloader.aia (1.1 MB)

And keep the TechCVR app also. I’ll provide more aia in future. And subscribe to my youtube channel to learn more…

1 Like

Some issues with aia… can u please contact me personally?

For everybody to learn what is the purpose of a community keep the discussion on the forum.

3 Likes

What kind of issue?? Can you explain or can you share screenshot if you are facing any error.

Isn’t downloading photos… maybe u don’t use extended web viewer component.

Kodular doesn’t support extended web viewer extension. I created this project few months ago… So don’t know if it supports now or not. After that I haven’t updated this aia. You can update the aia using the new download component or a web viewer.

One more thing, download on mobile data is not working sometimes. You should check if it’s working on wifi. I downloaded images and videos though wifi and it’s working…

1 Like

Thanks… if i use extended web viewer extension then i need to remove download component?

From where u found this blocks

Well,… all blocks are available on makeroid. I am good enough to think of the logic and implement on apps… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Those blocks are collapsed, to make them normal right-click on them and hit “expand block”. :wink:

1 Like

No it’s not happening… i m using it on phone not on lape :expressionless: so i don’t know how it will be normal?

Try using mouse on mobile using otg. Maybe it will work… otg will cost around 50 rs and a decent mouse will cost around 150 rs.

Before you buy otg check it. Some mouse requires more power so it won’t work. Less power consumption mouse is good for otg

Hey tech cvr your aia is not downloading can you please update it

that aia will not work now… sorry for that

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.