Is Facebook Audience Network SDK updated to 6.3 yet?

Its been many days ads are not showing in my app and also if Facebook ad account its asking us to update sdk to show ads.

3 Likes

my also myapp ads not show in last many days

My also ads no showing. 15 days + ready no earning​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

my problem was also same i am purchase a kodular remove commission for app.but last some days my earning was zero please update our sdk fast

my also myapp ads not show in last many days

anyone can say when kodular update facebook sdk in 6.1

i think kodular was not update sdk in this month its take 1 to 3 month

We’re working on it.
The new SDK breaks a few functions we currently offer. We’re in the process of deprecating the affected blocks.

The upgrade will be made public in the next release (no date as of now)

Source : @Vishwas in Kodular Telegram Group

4 Likes

@Maayurn startapp also not showing interstitial Ads on WIFI network( checked serveral wifi networks ) but on cellular Data working fine ? do you know about this prob?

1 Like

Try to add Facebook native ars if possible just a suggestion.

2 Likes

I have Never used startapp ads, if there is issue open a new topic, it’s not relavent in this topic :upside_down_face:

@themaayur okay i am working on the update so after it if ll is not work then i open the new topic

Please can you give me a date till which you can update latest Facebook audience network SDK please.

Its already mentioned that there is no confirm release date

Team has to test for bugs and a lot of issues and when everything will be ready they will release it

no offense but its useless to keep on posting same questions again and again.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Now if you can’t wait for the update, then posting such statements may give you some satisfaction.

2 Likes

I am removed a commission ads from my app.but last 15 days ads was not coming reason facebook sdk

1 Like

I haven’t flagged any of your post. Any other user may find in inappropriate.

1 Like