Is there any app made with Kodular Succeed?

100K+
by @Kanishka_Developer
6 Likes

I have an app this app cross 7k in 4 month. Now I am working with an app, I hope it cross 100k soon.

2 Likes

I was going to reply the same @deanart2012 said.
If an app is successful or not doesn’t depend on the platform. You make something the people want, that’s it. 99.99% of the users doesn’t care or even know how the app was made or what you used to make it.

10 Likes

I have an app which reached 89,000 downloads in its lifetime, I took it off the Play Store and it’s still installed in almost 4000 devices. Just make something people need and they will download it.

8 Likes

Thanks for all of your replies. I am a bit positive right now. I will put a lots of effort and make a app that most user needs.

2 Likes

That’s exactly my first step of app development! I always check if my app idea is needed.

All our users are lazy guys, so this is the rule for them if there’s an app which is similar to another, that they already have:

If they don’t need it, you have no profit. :wink:

That’s just how it is.

2 Likes

I mean, you can improve someone elses idea, that’s called competition. But if they are going to do the same the other 500 did, with only different colors, well, that app is doomed since the beginning. And again, it doesn’t matter if you used Unity, Android Studio or Kodular to make it.

3 Likes

Well mostly user of kodular make wallpaper, news, quiz app and some only do place webviever and show websites which is not owned by her.
And i guess this type of app have this number of downloads is well and good.
Something new is made by @Franck_G28
[Update 2.3!] PhoneMaker 2 : Create your own phone company!

4 Likes

I’m working on a huge update, but there is a huge amount of work left :confused:

7 Likes

Not made in Kodular but MIT AI2

By @tysonseable

11 Likes

This app was originally made in AppInventor but all of the builds after like 4.0 or something like that were made in Thunkable. This is my app

10 Likes

Off course, my app will cross 10k in just few days. Currently 9k+

4 Likes

Look at my app

3 Likes

Android Studio or Kodular, Platform dosen’t matters. Only Content matters

6 Likes

It’s not a big problem with a free app, which of course is also useful and has a good idea of getting lots of downloads. With my first app that is no longer in the Play Store, I had over 30,000 downloads in a very short space of time and the app was really simple and still had a very poor layout.

But things look different with paid apps. There I am still waiting for the 10,000 download mark for some of my apps. And my apps are pretty cheap (6.99 €, or maybe not? :wink:).

4 Likes

:joy: :money_mouth_face:

yes my App has more then 200k Downloads

1 Like

Active Users & Downloads aren’t same

5 Likes

Anyway, too good! Wish you good luck in all your developing works.
:innocent: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

My App Hitted 1k+ downloads `

more than 450 are active installs