Is there any extension for copying label text by pressing

is there any extension for copying label text by pressing,

you don’t need an extension for everything…
you can find the text of the label in the Label1.Text property
you first might want to learn the basics?

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

2 Likes

Thanks for your guideline

But where does it show how to copy text by pressing, i have tried to search but could not find a means to copy label text

by pressing what?
you might want to read

also what did you try?

you might want to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks
Taifun

i used label to display text on my app, in webviewer you can copy text by pressing a finger on screen, but that’s not possible with label

that’s why i would like to know if there is any alternative for that

in Kodular the Label offers a Click event you could use
Unbenannt
Taifun

you mean by double click

click or double click
Unbenannt
Taifun
PS: you could have found out that easily yourself…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.