Is there any way to detect that another app has been uninstalled?

Ya. From last night, I am worried after knowing that ‘Remove China App’ got suspended. :cold_face:

1 Like

Yes Google did it :sob:
But wait…You have other stores also.
Probably Google does not want to support us.

1 Like

Most users do not trust other stores.

I have removed uninstall button from my app. Whenever user will tap on the Chinese app, the user will be redirected to the app settings and then they can uninstall that app. :wink:

2 Likes

I think the main problem is that app’s name therefore it suspended

1 Like

I have a better solution for you,

Dont name your app like that one. “Apps Manager” would be better.

Also when you detect Chinese app, mark it as Non Indian app and also suggest the user an alternative app for that.

I kept my app name as ‘Detect China App’. As per the Play Store Policy, app should not force user to uninstall third party app. My app is not forcing to uninstall any app, so it’s not violating the Play Store policy.

:sweat_smile:

In my opinion you should follow the suggestion of @The_K_Studio
You can make an app which displays the countries of all apps
Edit :- do not add unintall option just add

1 Like

It’s very difficult to make an app which displays the countries of all apps. How can I make a huge database for that? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Its not a very big task.

Just you have to make a list of apps with their country of origin, which are mostly used like whatsapp, fb, tiktok, uc browser etc.

Btw, it’s a good idea to make an app like that. I will give it a try. :relieved:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.