Issue with ads activation request

Hi everyone, today I’ve got an issue with the ads system. Namely, I’ve added a StartApp banner in my app, but it tells me that I have to make the activation request on My Kodular.

Now, on My Kodular I don’t see the explicit option of activation request, but I noticed that are two forms: one for personal data entry (which I completed), and another to insert the data of own payment card.

Therefore, am I forced to insert my payment card data to complete the activation request?

Thank you for your clarification.

Hi
We ask for your personal details and payment information only if you’re purchasing branding or commission removal for your projects.

You should not have to enter either of those forms to get your projects approved for monetisation.

Go to my.kodular.io > Projects > Select your project > Scroll to “Monetisation” > Request removal.

You will then have to fill out a form that asks details of your project, and once the review is successful, you’re good to go.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.