Issues with Monetization

Some time ago I requested the ads to be enabled in an app that was just being worked. The request was rejected because of poor content, the app was not in production yet, now it has been completed and I cannot request the ads to be placed. I sent an email to [email protected] but no response yet. Is there any solution for this?

It should be done with in 2 weeks, as it says. So, wait till then.

The number is actually increasing, not decreasing. It just moved to 2 weeks and 4 days.

Short version: you have to wait until 28th of September.

Long version:

The total length of time you need to wait is the same. But as each day goes by you get closer to when you can ask for monetisation.

Yesterday you had to wait 2 weeks from 3 days prior. Yesterday was the 17th of September so you had to wait 2 weeks from the 14th of September ie until the 28th of September.

Today you have to wait 2 weeks from 4 days prior. Today is the 18th of September so you still have to wait 2 weeks from the 14th of September ie until the 28th of September.

Tomorrow you will have to wait 2 weeks from 5 days prior. Tomorrow is the 19th of September so you still have to wait 2 weeks from the 14th of September ie until the 28th of September.

And so on until you finally get to the 28th of September.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.